Leg Room:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Guwahati India
Renault Duster
May 04, 2018 03:47 AM 8930 Views (via Android App)
(Updated 21 days ago)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Renault Duster is simply the best compact SUV among its alternative drives in India today! I recently bought this Vehicle in Rxs model( diesel) of 2017. I felt the attraction due to its sporty appearance and of course its features! And also more pros arose, as in comfort and reliability! Infotainment system and electronic interior controls added more to its beauty.

The handling and controls of this vehicle is just great. The acceleration pull is mighty and within 12 seconds, it reaches upto 100kmph.The engine is strong enough for high acceleration and it's suspension is just as comfy as it can be.The clearance is perfect for off-road! It's perfect for family joy rides, adventures etc.I recommend anyone strongly to purchase Renault Duster for its features and comfort.The price is also reasonable compared to its alternative drive Hyundai Creta.

Dealing Renault company, the dealers are full time active and is always ready to answer your querries and let you know to understand about any processes step by step.They're all always very polite and ready to help.Before the given time, the vehicle arrived to the company showroom and in few hours, I was able to receive my brand new Duster after the necessities!

The Company Works are great and also the people working on the company are excellent.To the company and to Renault Duster I give a rating of 10/10.

Good time!