Leg Room:

Renault duster review after 30000 kms driven
Jun 16, 2016 12:14 PM 31841 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi this is the riview of my duster rxz 110 diesel.

pros: fantastic car to drive, no maintainance issue till now. but I would suggest everyone please buy 2+2 year warranty as if there will be a problem spare parts aint inexpensive.

excillent handling, comfortable for all passenger, rear a/c has cooling coil so rear have get really good cooling, boot space is fantastic, lower the back seat bench and you have lots of space. thats how I travel if my dog is there in the car, great looks. even its a 4*2 varient but still doeas a decent job offroad. I had driven 21 kms inside rajaji national park and I never stuck anywhere.have driven upto feets of water with no problems but that was on tarmac in rainy season near ludhiana.great ground clearance. rugged built.

cons: heavy steering, heavy clutch but after a while u really dont realise that. spare parts could be more expensive than you may have thought. engine clit clat is on a higher side.

dashboard and interior just functional

Renault Duster