Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Review
Nov 06, 2016 11:45 AM 44843 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Very Good, comfortable and performance is much satisfied.

My Duster

Overall rating: 4.50 Reviewed By: Barinder on 3 november 2016

Best SUV in Mid range segment Very much satisfied with comfort performance and drivability.

Dr some varghese

Overall rating: 1.75 Reviewed By: Dr som varghese thomas on 30 october 2016

My experience after buying duster is worst

Sturdy car

Overall rating: 5.00 Reviewed By: arun on 20 october 2016

Duster AWD variant is the best SUV in the market right now because it has all the features that a sporty, strong SUV must have. It has individual suspension, all-wheel drive, a responsive steering, a good gear ratio and a powerful engine. Due to individual suspension, the car doesnt have problem

Very disappointed vehicle duster RXS 85 PS

Overall rating: 2.75 Reviewed By: Mohit Gaba on 10 october 2016

I have just bought in August 16 and drove the car hardly 90p KMs then gear and xlutch starts giving problem.Gears stuck while changing and the clutch of duater is very hard and I am very disappoited and feeling regret aftet purchasing.it is my humble request to everyone pls donot waste your

Overall rating: 5.00 Reviewed By: Bina on 19 september 2016

Overall excellent.

Millage

Overall rating: 3.50 Reviewed By: rajesh keswani on 14 september 2016

Does not give rated mileage even on hiways. Achieved mileage of 14.5 kmpl as against rated 19.6 kmpl.

Overall rating: 4.00 Reviewed By: Ranjan on 9 september 2016

Purchased the renault duster a year ago and I have already reached the 10, 000 km mark. I am really happy with the car, there are no issues, it is low on maintenance, driving is exceptionally good on the highways and I have also taken it for offroading and enjoyed the feel the car gives.

Overall rating: 4.75 Reviewed By: Kailash on 18 august 2016

Recently took a test drive of the amt duster and I am really impressed with the driving and handling of the car. the amt is very smooth and the steering is responsive, good changes have been made to the interiors.

Overall rating: 5.00 Reviewed By: rakesh on 18 august 2016

I completed the 10k mark with my duster and I am really happy with its performance, there is no issue with the maintenance since I get it serviced regularly. I would like to mention that in my long run I have never had an issue with this car and it has been with me on some best trips.

Renault Duster