Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Good car
Jun 11, 2016 11:09 PM 26495 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Renault duster is a very good car. Its a very good car for long drive. Duster's rate is to high and the quality is not prefer to his price. Renault duster is very good car from the point of view of india.My new duster is just amazing and does not lack in terms of features, looks or performance. Not on is it cost friendly but also very good looking and I love driving it. it has no lag issues in traffic or high ways and engine is very powerful, I enjoy highway driving the most. I like the cabin space, it is quite spacious and there is no problem with lugage space as well since the boot is quite big. I have bought the green colored one and it looks very stylish with the new front grille, and better looking tail lights. also the AWD works amazingly well when driving on bad roads. for anyone who wants an adventurous car that is strong and masculine in terms of looks and performance but at the same time is not a pain to the pocket then duster is the ideal SUV to buy.

Write a Review on Renault Duster