Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Renauld waste of time and money
Jan 07, 2019 07:29 PM 9468 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Dear Concern - Renault

Im using Duster( reg no - TN 66 K 0760) the car was locked inside with my keys inside, and the doors were locked, so I called your customer care people, they sent 2 persons from road assistance team(tvs)

these 2 ppl were not trained well. they came by 7pm and they were doing something till 10 pm, they finally did something on top of the door they inserted the iron rod then on the gap they put cutting player an again they put rod next to it to create space and finally thru that gap - they inserted lengthy iron rod and made the window down and took the key.

but there was a huge gap on the top side of the door.when it was raining the water came inside. I formed the same to road assistance team, they told me to give the car for service and they will repair the same free of cost. even though I paid 650 rs to them.

so I gave the car to khivraj Renault mount road, Chennai. but they charged me 4000rs and also the left side door was not able to open from outside. Please call 9884484846 for more details.

please give me a proper solution or take the car back and give me my money back.

Im calling khivraj Renault for last 4 days but no proper response.

Provide me a proper answer / resolution.

Renault Duster