Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Good experience
Jun 05, 2015 06:21 PM 70367 Views (via iOS App)
(Updated Jun 05, 2015 06:21 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Renault in my eyes only have a reputation because of this model a cash cow of Renault and so do mine. In terms of muscular look design and comfortable. I love the interior and music system in built is very wonderful with speakers provided by company is enough for any mood. I love the smoothness of ride suspension and ground clearance.

This car is one of the best in terms of mileage I have purposely observe if many times from Delhi yo Muzaffarnagar way the road is not that great but every gives you enough pleasure and beat milage of 22kmpl it's on regular bases shows the meter it self have a option to show it. Company has a great service staff too as it was not very good in earlier time when I bought it there was some gear problem car stuck in mid road called them up and within hours time hey send the executive to toe it to Chandigarh where from I bought it. But solved the problem in a weeks time and replace all needed part apologies for problem.

I love the this car so much as its been 3rd car of my life but really worth of money. Class style and milage is make you feel wow.

Renault Duster