Leg Room:

Renault After Sales Service Suck by Gen Next Motor
Mar 19, 2018 04:12 PM 7761 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

This is with regards to my Duster vehicle who's left indicator light is constantly on since the last 3 months.

I had given my Duster vehicle for servicing in the month of Jan where I had mentioned to the Gen Next Motors Ltd team about my problem. But unfortunately in the evening I was told that they have done complete servicing but they do not have the spare part hence could not fix it. I was promised a call in a weeks time when the part comes and can be fixed, when after more than a month I did not get any call, I sent my driver again to get it fixed in the workshop, on 21st Feb I was told the part has still not come and I was asked to give an advance so that can order the spare part(I have owned various brands of vehicles, but this is the first time I've been asked to give an advance for a spare part). Today it is the 19th of March, one month after paying an advance and I am still driving my vehicle with the indicator constantly on.

This is the most pathetic kind of service that I have experienced and am surely going to be bad mouthing you guys and ensuring nobody I know of will buy any Renault vehicle.

Write a Review on Renault Duster