Leg Room:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Gadarwara India
Why Renault's Duster??
Apr 14, 2018 10:07 AM 14384 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I own a fiery dark red Duster. Initially I was confused which one to buy but after a 1 month research I made a decision to buy Renault's Duster. Now I will get back to the question why Duster why not other cars . The reason behind this is its extraordinary features with price campatibility. As a buyer the quality you might be looking in ur dream car !

A- First and the most important is look of a car

B- Second the car must have a high engine power

C- Third it must have a decent affordable milleage

D- Seeing the trend everyone wants these days XUV CAR which is a sigh of real royalty

E- Last but not the least is Budget.

So I have a solution for your all the requirements

Renault's Duster have got a high power engine of 1400 cc. And the best thing is u dont need to sacrifice milleage with high power engine because it has a high decent milleage too of around 17 to 18 km per lit

Now let us talk about the comfort and look of a car . Duster look is perfect example of royality this XUV CAR is 5 sitter which provide it great range of comfort and make the car more spacious .The interior of a car is designed with so many user friendly feature like it has got a steering control audio device u can change the song and pick the call while you are driving with just a click of ur finger on ur steering key.

But these feature are available on other XUV CAR too then why Duster? This might be the question still striking in ur mind so the answer to this question is this XUV CAR budget is quiet affordable it cost around 12 lakh . So this make this car most preferable then all the rest of the XUV CARS.

Guys I have been using this car from last 3 years and by profession I m a mechanical engineer so I would understand cars better than any normal buyer. My experience with this car is just awesome after three years I still love my car the same way as I loved it at the day of buying and there is a reason this car has given me immense comfort in my long journey. The only disadvantage I feel is that we have to buy a alloy wheel by paying some extra money but this is not a serious disadvantage as only few are alloy wheel lover!

So guys I would recommend u this perfect XUV CAR with my three years of experience with this car. You should buy it if this suits to your budget.

And I m very thankfull to all of you for reading this review and I hope this review will help you in making a correct decision about which XUV CAR to buy!

Renault Duster