Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 10,46,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

RENAULT DUSTER 85 PS RxL DIESEL
Sep 07, 2017 02:42 PM 25654 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 03, 2017 10:32 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hii, friends today I am writting a review on One of my best cars RENAULT Duster which is just amazing.and cool.First of all the looks of this SUV are very attractive.Design of this SUV is very diffrent from other suvs.As my experience the exterior is cool but the interior is super cool.The interior body is very good, .as there is a lots of space for legs and sitting arrangement is nice, .The bootspace is very big for backpacks suitcases or other things, .And the engine is very much powerful, .the driver becomes very active while driving, .the suspension is very nice that if the SUV is running on a rock then also you will not get disturbed., the ventilation system is very good and can be adjustable very easily and perfectely, .AS my experience the survicing cost is not much higher, .you will not face problems, .the diesal tank is large, .and I am using this SUV from 2years and it is running well.as my opinion you should buy this SUV.

Renault Duster 85 PS RxL Diesel