Leg Room:

Rs. 11,40,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Duster 85 ps rxl
Jan 23, 2016 05:22 PM 21712 Views
(Updated Jan 23, 2016 05:29 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I purchased Renault Duster this year only in January specifically 10th of september.

So far I am satisfied with its performance, and maintainence cost. Performance, speed, engine, power, looks, fuel efficiency, cabin space, legroom, and boot space, everything is best in class. Initially one of my.Renault Duster 2015 is not better than Tata;

I would put it low as compared to Tata which is providing good quality services as compared with Renault. I have had experience with the staff members of Renault which is quite unprofessional and they are not trained to facilitate yourself in selection.Renault Duster 2015 is not better than Tata; I would put it low as compared to Tata which is providing good quality services as compared with Renault. I have had experience with the staff members of Renault which is quite unprofessional and they are not trained to facilitate yourself in selection.

Write a Review on Renault Duster 85 PS RxL Diesel (Opt)