Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

Experience with Renault Duster and Khivraj MotorsC
Feb 13, 2019 03:59 PM 2021 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought Duster in 2016 October. Ever since I bought this vehicle I have been facing servicing issues. The major problem that I have had right since the purchase is the AC. The cooling is horrible. Khivraj has checked it several times and have always said that it is working fine. Which means that the AC is defective in some respect. Even today the cooling is not enough. The LED display is not working properly. When you request the OMR Road Khivraj Motors service centre to look into it, they tell me that they don't have the facility to look into it. Then why do they sell it to a customer. The battery is just more than 2 years old and now they are telling me that the batteries have to be replaced. I have been using several cars since last 30 years and I have never come across such a thing. The worst is the mileage. My Duster car gives me only 5 kms a litre. So I get a feeling that I am driving a Merc. Recently I had requested them to change the side mirror. They charged me Rs 6500 where's the actual price is around R's 3500.

Very soon I will be forced to the consumer court and also if required fight legally with Khivraj and Renault and ask for a replacement of the car itself. Because I get a feeling that they have sold a defective car.

Renault Duster 2016 Petrol RxE