Leg Room:

Rs. 9,95,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Renault

2018 RXS DIESEL COSTING CUTTING in IMPORTANT PARTS
Jun 02, 2018 11:01 PM 4729 Views
(Updated Jun 02, 2018 11:09 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

2018 cost cutting - USP of Duster - Smooth Ride has Gone.

I bought a Duster in March this year. RXS 85 PS. Huge difference between Test Drive cars and customer Cars. I have taken test drives 6 times before I made my decision, to my surprise what I got is very different one. No smooth ride. Tight Steering and vibrating engine.

The car has multiple problems

1. Stiff Suspension - I bought Duster for Smooth ride this has gone in 2018 model due to Cost Cutting.

2. Vibrating Steering and Engine

3. Tight Steering.

4. Car pulling leftside and I have to keep on correcting it.

The car has multiple problems but declined by the showroom(Trident Whitefield Bangalore) I bought. One of the problem(No 4 above)has been rectified in Hosur Tamilnadu. After writing to the Renault India management also no satisfactory response except supporting Dealer who sold the car.  I have asked for Independent review from Renault, but

Independent review conducted by Renault has been diluted by the Trident Manager Sanjay who sold my car, he picked the car from driver and driven for independent review to dilute the findings.

There is no positive things about the car. The price reduction has been passed on to the internal parts of the car now which are invisible, as Renault learned visible cost cutting will not be sold in India.

I'm getting responses like the car will be ok after 6K Kms or more.

These problems not seen the test drive cars in any of the showrooms, that I tried before and After purchasing

If you are still planning to buy, Take a Pre Registration drive, Check especially Stiff Suspension and Vibrating Steering.

Compare it with Test Drive Car and then you will understand what I mean.

Test Driver cars are made with imported parts not locally made they are great but not the 2018 make ones.

This stiff Suspension and Vibrating steering really makes ride uncomfortable in City Roads. Could not tell how it feels in bad rural roads. Cannot drive more than 2 hours continuously, though I drove my accent 1000kms single stretch in one day.

Is there an option to change Suspension setup outside of Renault so that I can drive it atleast?.?

DO NOT BUY 2018 MODEL AND WASTE YOUR MONEY.

This 2018 model can be compared to Indica / Tata ACE or AUTO in terms of NVH and RIDE QUALITY. DOES NOT WORTH WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Renault Duster 2016 85PS Diesel RxS