Patna India
Cheap Products.
Sep 30, 2017 03:11 PM 1146 Views (via Android App)

Relish is an unknown brand and their product designs and styles looks too ugly and low branded. I am not willing to purchase it but on A* online shopping website I saw a name of this watch in branded category and it's original price was shown INR 1999 and deal price was INR 349. I placed my order and got the product. Just after opening the pack when I took a watch on my hand it's too light weight looking like it was made of cheap plastic. The dial and watch hands was looking odd medieval period type designs. The dial was not working properly. I can make count several problems in that watch. The unknown brand can never be trusted. And as expected it happened that after 1 month the watch stopped working and when I asked in shop they told they are unable to repair this watch. And the main thing it doesn't provide any warranty on main unit too.

It's strap joint with the watch machine is too loose as it seems that any day it will fall. I bought it to check time on the go but more than I have to check whether the watch is on my wrist or not due to it's loose strap. Very disappointing product from an unknown brand Relish.

Write a Review on Relish Watches