Bangalore India
Waste of money
Jan 03, 2018 12:34 AM 993 Views (via Android App)

Hi guys,

I am sharing experience with Relish watch which l brought just before Diwali with a good offer price.

I am here to share my honest review and personal opinion about this watch which are used for approximately two and half mounth but at present l am not using this watch because of their are some defects recently l realised. The watch quality its seriously very bad and also the inside machine which is very poor quality of machine they used. Also the strips/belt also not genuine because l realised there is small come on the belt.

Currently the time every some other day l have to set it will be slow or stop working.

So this is a really bad experience for me stuff courtesy is very bad. Whats the price of the watch its little high compared to the brand. Look wise the watch is nice but the matter is the use is not that better.

So according to observation this watch brand is worst watch brand.

I recommend not to buy this watch and dont waste the money with the similar price you can buy the good brand watch.

Write a Review on Relish Watches