Product Quality:

Jan 30, 2018 11:36 AM 2891 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

A specialty of this store is the 3rd class service which they will provide. Totally Pathetic.

I wanted to let you know about the difficulties I got in the result of trusting Reliance digital.

I made a purchase of LG Q6+ on 21st Jan2018 from Reliance Digital Phenoix Chennai. The smartphone turned out to be faulty as third-party camera applications are not supported in "LG Q6+" and it works well in all other smartphones. I returned it the very next day but now the team is even refusing to even replace it.

My Job Sheet number is 8013408540 for which I am dropping a mail daily and no one is even bothered to resolve it.

Problem is that they don't even try to understand customers point of view. Really worst customer service I have ever faced. Most importantly they started presenting false arguments.

Please don't go buy any product from here.

Gaurav Sharma