Parking:

RELIANCE TRENDS - CHEATING CUSTOMERS
Oct 02, 2019 06:13 PM 9712 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Our family had been RELIANCE TRENDS, ADYAR, CHENNAI showroom today for diwali purchase.We saw an offer card stating that "Buy for Rs.2999 and you get Rs.2400 worth gift coupon".I had a doubt that some twist is there.I asked the sales person.He said yes, but you can redeem only in Oct -Nov 2019.I once again clarified.They said YES.We bought for Rs.6000 and asked for redeem coupon. They told us to pay and we paid. After that they had given 8 Rs.500 coupons. and 2 Rs.1000 coupons.

The twist came when the sales girl said, you can redeem each Rs.500 coupon for a purchase over Rs.1200 each, and we can redeem Rs.1000 coupon only on online for a purchase more than Rs.2500.I asked them, when you did not tell before my purchase when I asked you. She said, thats our instruction from management.

I was so upset about the cheap way of confusing and cheating customers. I decided, i will never buy any Reliance product or services in my life time and I will try to do as muc as probaganda regarding this cheating of Reliance Trends.

Hope you people can understand about this company.

Reliance Trends Stores