Parking:

Not a good choice for Fashion Lovers
Dec 18, 2017 11:13 AM 6128 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have been to Reliance Trends located at Uppal for my marriage shopping since it is very near to me. But I did not find much varieties or models.

I wanted to buy Modi Coat which is not available. I wanted to purchase Blazer which is also not available.

On top that, very less brands are available. I could see only 4-5 brands are available.

With respect to offers, you will get good offer only if you purchase 3 items.

The offers were in such a way that you will get only 10% of discount if you purchase 1 item and 20% of discount if you purchase 2 items and 40-50% of discount if you purchase 3 items.

To purchase more items, more models or varieties are not there.

As per Parking, since Asian Cine square Multiplex is there in the upstairs and it is a combined Parking, there is no problem at all for Parking which is upto -3 level.

Store range is also less. They are maintaining all the items in single floor. Especially Kids items are also very less.

Even my wife did not find suitable models of dresses for her.

Then we went to Brand Factory and did Shopping.

Reliance Trends - Hyderabad