Parking:

Store Range:

Delhi India
Zig Shoes
Feb 19, 2018 06:56 PM 10381 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

I am giving you full details of reliance trends shoes, which I bought from Modern footwear's in shahdara.I bought it on17th feb 2018 saturday.

Details are as follows:

1) Name: -Reliance Zig model

2) Price: -₹499/-

3) Size: -8 no.

4) Colour: -Grey/black

This is all the details of shoes which I bought from Modern footwear's in shahdara.This shop is the best for all types of latest footwear's which consists of brands like Sparx, Action, Campus, Reliance, Aqualite, Bahamas, Flite, Tavera, etc.

The prices are fixed and reasonable, Mr S K Bali, the owner of the shop is very charming and sincere and always welcome their customers with a decent smile on their face.

So my shoes are of 2 days with a warranty of 3 months if any cause happened to them it would be replaced with no if's and but's.

I have attached the bills and photos of my shoes and this is also the latest model from reliance footwear's.So do go to this shop in shahdara near metro station and prices are reasonable and very fair with a real quality of original .

Deals with all sports footwear and wholesale with retail, full gurantee of shoes with warranty period of 3 months.

Reliance Trends - Delhi