Parking:

Very costly
Jul 05, 2018 12:08 PM 7969 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Recently, I had gone to Bettiah with my family members. And their, I decided to do shopping. So, I visited this place for buying clothes for own. First of all, there is not enough space for parking vehicles. I had gone their by riding bike so, I somehow parked the bike. The outer look of this store is very impressive and very clean place all around. After that, I searched every corner of this store to find a suitable shirt and jeans at reasonable price. But I failed to do so. Because I have not found any piece whose price was low. Every items available their was very costly. There was lack of varieties of clothes. All of those were very costly. I even did not find any single piece which suited me. So, I decided to go to another shop for shopping. After that, I left that place. From my side, it is not good for us.

Reliance Trends - Bettiah