Parking:

Store Range:

Durgapur, West Bengal India
Reconnect electra glow speaker
Oct 13, 2018 01:10 PM 3360 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 13, 2018 01:17 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Dear sir

It' s my humble request that stop selling RE connect products when you are unable to give after sale service.

On 16 -09-18 I gave my electra glow speaker to ResQ service center for a mic problem

After that no feedback or no call came regarding the status of the speaker repair. I waited whole September and started up calling your customer care for resolve and positive response. Even yesterday I also called up several times but still I did not get a proper response. As you know festival is very near here and I need the speakers badly. Whenever I call CC I have been advised to contact local Res Q service center then I call Res Q service center and same old reply part has not reached. Yesterday it crossed the limit of my patience when Diwas the Red Q service center manager told me that we are unable to track your part we are unable to deliver service sir it' s better you lodge a complain.

Accordingly yesterday afternoon I lodged a complain to your Customer Care that Res Q siliguri unable to render service for their internal logistics and support matter.after that I have been promised that till yesterday night on 6-10-18 you will be getting a feedback but alas no call came again

on 07-10-18 morning I had to call again. So now this my job to call CC to cal Res q service center siliguri, nothing else.

My product is in warranty period why don' t you giving me a replacement when you are unable to render service at proper time

If I could have known about your bad service I will never bought your product and I won' t recommend anyone to buy.

Today even i.e on 13/10/18 after giving so many complains through mail and calls to Reliance Digital earlier, concern executive today told me on call that sir we won' t give u any replacement, better don' t keep any expectation for replacement from us that too in a tone that I willfully made defects in the product and begging for replacement. They said we reorder a part it will come and we will try to fix if not then we will again reorder and try to fix and it will continue by the time the customer won' t get fed up. But we won' t give you replacement .

This is the moto of reliance. After sale service is so bad that your defective product will stay long idle in service center until your warranty gets over. Reliance digital dont have proper resolution proper time frame and proper service and more precisely for its own home product " Recoonect" . The part they ordered for your product is about to come for last one month that don' t reach or if reached it won' t fit your product. They will again reorder your part and it will keep continuing. I guess reliance use low branded part which reliance do not have stock of the same. They do not manufacture parts or products or ?

I strongly recommend do not buy Reconnect product if you don' t want to pass thru harassment for service

Now only door open left is consumer forum if it is not addressed soon before durga puja

Regards