Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Somewhat satisfying
Jan 04, 2016 10:26 AM 2813 Views (via Mobile)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I purchased the relience pro 3 Wi- Pod with unlimited downloading for 3 months. I was expecting the speed atleast 4-5 mbps because it was capable for providing the speed upto 14 mbps. Thus I was very excited for that device(Specially it's speed and UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING).My pro 3 plan was Rs 999 per month.which was very satisfying because the device was providing the speed upto 14 mbps. But when I fist time run speed test I found that the  Internet speed was struggling for 1 mbps! The speed was nearly 200 - 300 kbps which wasreally very disappointing and even customer care also failed to help me for the issue of speed.But the good was that I have unlimited usage without connection problems. Therfore the relience pro 3 is not good for people those want high speed Internet connectivity.

Reliance Pro 3