Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Worst customer care service & irresponsible staff
May 27, 2019 02:06 PM 1626 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Ref -Policy no 52216081

Cheque for premium amount was collected by Relationship officer Mr Muthi Reddy Kumar in march 2019 and amount also debited from my account, but no receipts given for 1-2 months in spite of calling for 20- 30 times. Hence I called customer care who told me no amount is credited for my policy. They asked me to send my bank statements and details which I have sent. So far they have not confirmed the status of my amount. Since the policy was about to expire I paid premium again online to avoid lapse of policy since Mr Kumar told me that he has deposited wrongly the amount to someone else policy and will refund the amount paid through cheque. But so far I have not received any confirmation from customer care inspite of many mails and talking to customer care. They dont reply to my question at all. Each time I send a message they reply that premium amount is received and no reply about the status of amount which I had paid through cheque in march. They have not confirmed to me that the amount is wrongly deposited and will be refunded. Its been almost a month now and still I dont know what happened to Rs 49500/ cheque amount.

The customer care does not read the message which we send. They send a standard message every time which doesn't answer your question at all.

Mistakes happen but its responsibility of the company or person to communicate about the mistake and rectify it.

If they don't even have that much commitment SHAME ON THEM