Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Vijayawada, India India
Reliance Life Insurance
Feb 15, 2016 04:42 PM 21079 Views (via Mobile)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Stunning experience of companion who recommended me with his mail and full dissension points of interest. Think before you contribute and get full points of interest

To begin with the specialists and his companion went to my home, different fake thought towards dependence life coverage strategy advised to my mother, and after that gather the cash with no affirmation, this done in view of his talking that profit by the arrangement furthermore get cash back in record, and following day he was let me know that the sum which was mother paid to me ought to direct move in my record yet he cannot do that, he send me the affirmation call before that he let me know when the affirmation call are coming then just answer the positive of their inquiry and I will scratch off that approach and give the cash direct in your record.

I do every one of the things which was he let me know however the cash was not move in my record and now likewise he let me know that the affirmation call is our verification to your affirm dependence life coverage approach which was I have dont need. what's more, they cannot discount me the sum which was this time I have so much needful.

Right Policy Number/Contract No. - 52381854