Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Jorhat India
Reliance Life Insurance worst Insurance company.
May 25, 2017 10:45 PM 12988 Views (via Android App)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Reliance life insurance is the worst insurance I have seen in my life.Reliance company will cheat people in many way.My father had a reliance post paid connection.Reliance send a sms in my father number and told that you have receive a gift from our relience company.You have to come to office for collecting this gift.After receiving this sms my father went to the reliance office to collect the gift but they told that before receiving this gift you have to sign in a Reliance Life Insurance form.My father get shock and told that I unable to done any insurance becoz my earning was very low.But they not even listen my father talking they only force my father to sign.I am also standing with my father, when they told the same thing again and again I get angry and told that I complain in the police station and doesnot sign any form.We leave the office and cut off my father post paid plan.

Reliance Life Insurance is a fake insurance , I cannot recommend anyone to do this insurance becoz they unable to listen customer problem and They doing their business through cheating.So don't do Reliance Life Insurance.

Write a Review on Reliance Nippon Life Insurance