Claims Settlement:

Dec 27, 2012 02:55 PM 10227 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Mr. Atmaram Churiwala, from mumbai, am a victim of fraudulent misrepresentation done by reliance brokers/agents who claimed that they are calling from new delhi office of reliance.

I have been sold a policy by below mentioned brokers who claimed to be reliance employees.

Broker code: 21260593.

Name: Miss Neeraj.

Address: HNO- 398, Hathin Gate, Palwal, Harayana, 121102.

Phone: 84564683873

I was issued a policy no. 50469147 by claiming huge benefits which turned out to be totally wrong after verifying with the reliance customer care service on phone. My policy was issued on 3rd November 2012 but first of all I have not received the policy document(Bond Paper) till date as on 24th December 2012. After calling these agents(whose name and tel no are below), they claim that they cant do anything in this regard.

Name of agents who called me and their numbers are as below: They still pick up my call but speak rudely as their work is done now.

Miss Jhanvi: 08285013049 / 07503120604.

Mr Chavan: 08588808770

They delayed sending the docs so that latter I couldnt get the policy cancelled. In their system it is showing that documents are delivered.

They all claim to be reliance employees and sold me the policy claiming it’s a reliance anniversary policy issued only to few individuals.

Below are the benefits assured to me which don’t match the initial description given to me by the

customer care. They mentioned that these benefits will be written on bond paper.

Benefits as told to me:

Sum assured: 6, 00, 000/- till 99 years

Accidental claim: 12, 00, 000/-

Mediclaim: 3, 00, 000/- pa. upto age of 75

After 5 years return of sum assured of Rs: 5, 35, 250.

These benefits are not there in the policy no generated in my name as confirmed by reliance customer care.

I have spent 2 months following up and spent endless effort and money to get the policy document or any other details.

They also promised me that I can cancel the policy till 90 days after receiving my bond paper for the policy which is totally wrong as told to me by Mr Dinesh from Reliance customer care on phone.

You can also check all the above details of phone from my service provider if needed.

My details are as below:

Name: Atmaram Churiwala

Address: E-4 Century Flats, P.B. marg, Worli., Mumbai – 400030.

Tel: 9819061526

Complaint against policy no. 50469147

I hope you can please help me now cancel this policy and take action against such fraudulent agents who are misrepresenting Reliance Insurance.

If needed I will lodge a police complaint for this fraud and harassment caused to me.

Hope you would do the needful at the earliest and look into such fraud being done on behalf of Reliance Insurance(Anil Dhirubhai Ambani).

Regards,