Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Reliance the best place to learn how to Cheat
Jan 29, 2013 08:23 AM 10055 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

What ever happens people do not ever go even a mile close to Reliance for your insurance needs, they will hang all around you to get money, however when your term matures you will have to beg and plead for months together to get your own money back. The Jayanagar branch in Bangalore has been a nightmare. Our experience with reliance has been so bad that we do not want to take any insurance from anyone.

Customer care is terrible, if you ask for a supervisor they will ask you to call back according to their own convenience saying the supervisor or the manager comes to office only after a specified time which when we call will not be available. If by some chance you are already a victim please keep calling them failing which they will not bother. Stay away form these people.

Every one in my company has been warned about Reliance even my husband has warned every one in his company, I was not surprised when my husband told me that when he warned his colligues they already knew that they are a bunch of frauds and his company has 3780 employees. so you be the judge.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance