Claims Settlement:

Nov 12, 2010 01:17 PM 5756 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I have brought policy from VIGHNAHARTA as they have called me frequently and offered guaranteed return after 3years and 40% money back of premium paid. Now, more than 6 months have passed and they have not send me committed anniversary kit. My contact number is 9814084900.

Please contact me so we can take jointly action against them and request to the Reliance also to fulfill the commitments.

I would also like to add that strict action should be taken against such companies so other inocent people will not be suffered.

Please also be advised the way to get my money back because I have contacted to customer care of reliance also but they are not listening us and simple reply that you had 15 days free look period. I have hold them that I have committed for Anniversary kits included all benefits and it has not been received and I am waiting for it. All in vain....nothing happening......pls help to solve the case......contact me at 9814084900

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance