Internet Speed:

My Complaint delayed - But Solved
Jul 04, 2015 02:23 PM 10559 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Yesterday, I met an unexpected disconnect of Reliance Netconnect while I am working in system . I have tried to solve the problem to my extent means I have changed the mode, deleted the previous connection logs, removed the data card & restarted, again tried but not able to solve .

I wanted to say that my datacard is RELIANCE 3 type .

In the mean time I was trying to customer care toll free number . I could not contact the executive as they all are busy with solving the other customers .

Around 4:13PM I got the chance to speak to the executive, He told it is General Technical Issue that will take one hour to be solved.Again I called after One hour, the other executive who attened my complaint told that It is aApplication Issue that will be solved in one hour .Eventhough I contacted the customer care by 7:52 PM I was disappointed of their saying that it will take one more hour .

I too wrote a review of the same provider some days back . It was widely read by many members . But I am not worry about this as Mouthshut.com is a very big platform which has the RIGHT to write! Today Morning 7:23 AM I have contacted the customer care executive . She heared my problem and understood . She instructed some steps to do in control panel > phone&modem settings > removing datacard > restart .

While I was doing the steps, I could not contact her as the toll free line has been cut .Again I have contacted the customer care number, as usual another executive asked my problem, data card holder's name, mailid, instructed the same steps which I have followed already . The final thing is she asked me to go to Add or remove programmes > Remove the Reliance( Unintall & Install) & add > remove data card > restart > insert data card > finally CONNECTED . Hope this will be useful for the members who are having Reliance 3.

Reliance Netconnect