Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Good speed as compare to other network
Sep 14, 2015 10:27 PM 7455 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am using Reliance 3 netconnect postpaid plan from last 4 months. Actually Reliance promises for the speed upto 3.1 mbps depend upon network bandwidth and right now I am living in downfall area and I getting sufficient speed of 2 mbps which I required for doing my work.

As compare to other network Reliance giving me best data speed. Regarding YouTube sometimes it buffers but most time it plays without buffering. my billing amount is monthly fixed and till now Reliance has not been charged any extra amount other then my bill.

One of the best thing which I like in Reliance is its Reliance Ada Services where you can know about your billing history, upcoming bill, your current data plan, even you can know how much data you have used till now date. So due to this I able to know how much I have used and how many data remain.

About customer services recently I used live chat service and believe me there are really helpful guys siting in live chat who solve your query in very effective way.

Overall performance and services of Reliance is good as compare to other which I have experienced.

Reliance Netconnect