Internet Speed:

Reliance Netconnect- Best of the Lot
May 14, 2015 01:49 PM 14523 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I have been using this service since 2012. I was then staying in a north eastern state where Internet connectivity always been a big issue of concern. I tried several providers but was not at all satisfied with their performance.

But, once I choose Reliance, I really liked using its service. Some of the salient features of this service are listed below:

1. Fast Internet Speed

2. Reasonable price with 5 GB data

3. Works considerably good in remote areas where other providers seldom provide connectivity

4. I am provided with a multi sim dongle with the postpaid connection, so that you can use other 3G sim cards also if required

5. Customer care is good, when I visit the Reliance Store with any issue, they are co operative to solve my problem

6. Bills payment is easy, with plenty of options like cash, cheque, net banking etc

But, I faced bad experience when I connected to their customer care via phone, they could not give any details for unexpected internet failure even lasting for 24 hours. But, this happened only once since last 3 years.So, overall, I trust Reliance service and use them when I am at home or out for travel.

Write a Review on Reliance Netconnect