Network:

Charges and Billing:

Madurai, India India
Worst customer service ever
Jul 04, 2017 06:39 PM 2756 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Dear friends, I am previous customer of aircel.one fine day  reliance customer support contacted me to promote their network by providing some offer schemes.i am satisfied with their scheme and ported reliance.its been 4 long days still my sim was not activated.by first day itself I lodged a complaint, from till now there was no response by your customer care.

I repeatedly tried customer care and told the problem they are easily replying that it will take 3days wait till then.i am a lawyer and its my only mobile number I have and provided to my clients, relatives, family and friends.

I was not able to call any one and till now dont know whoever called me.i got frustrated about their irresponsible and lazy service and my humble request is to not to get trapped like me.they don't know the value of the customers and don't respect the customers.

This is my mobile num: 8807023123.still waiting for those lazy peoples to solve my problem dont know whats going to happen!

Reliance Mobile Operator