Network:

Charges and Billing:

Tuticorin(Thoothukudi), India India
Funny Replies from Reliance Customer Care.
Apr 22, 2016 04:59 PM 2008 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I am writing a compliant against prepaid reliance gsm. My no 7601979494, Am facing a problem in my connection so many times.

1) For a particular period per day Outgoing calls are not going minimum 1hour to 2 hours this issue coming in peak time.

2)Many times am receiving one pop up messages from reliance network(screen shot attached). if unfortunately I click OK means my balance got deducted.while using the mobile the popup coming so suddenly without knowledge we are touching Ok option.For this also I already raised a  compliant via live chat 7601979494).

I was so much vexed and today(22.04.2016-9.56am) I called reliance customer care-198 and told about my issues. A lady executive had an conversation with me and I got a funny replies from her(Conversation Audio attached) and finally without given any solution she breaks the call. Each and every time reliance customer care persons behaving like this.

I WANT COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR THIS .

Reliance Mobile Operator