Network:

Charges and Billing:

Bangalore India
Bad network connectivity
Oct 26, 2017 12:35 PM 3797 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Reliance was my primary network when I was in Hyderabad.i used a postpaid scheme as I felt I could pay later after usage. Well, keeping that aside the main problem with reliance communication is the network connectivity especially in out skirts and in villages.

I have a job which demands frequent traveling to other places and phone signal and internet is very important to me to communicate with my client as well as for navigation. In the merits the signal is quite good but then in small towns and while traveling there is a problem and I feel reliance should rectify this problem amd solve it as soon as possible.Several other companies like reliance jio( mukesh ambani's) and airtel are providing pan india conmectivity and high speed internet and so for reliance communications to stay in the race should rectify such connectivity problems and provide better offers.

Reliance Mobile Operator