Network:

Can't Stand what they promis
Jul 07, 2017 12:17 AM 4317 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hi Friends, - Reliance Mobile Network is widest network in all over India. Many of people use this network since long time just like me, I am using this network and Experience some of horrible problems. which are describe below-

1) Bad Network Connection.

2) Call Drooping issue.

3) Balance deducted by Automatically activation of service. I attached a screenshot about that.

4) Internet speed falling down automatically and some times internet not work mostly at night at 11 pm to 12 Pm.

5) 3G Network lost when electricity is gone only 2G network available.

6) When you check special offers for your number in*129# available offer not work some times on recharge.

7) Customer care connected after waiting a lot, and they don't here your complain, Only saying sorry sir sorry, sorry.

8) Pop up of offer's shows in screen after activating activating DND service.

9) Randomly charging for any service without your approval of activation.

10) They charge you, when you use active internet service, and customer service representative say's because of your clicking on some web page add pop advertisement and and its's an chargeable service.

In the mobile network industry they think we customers are fool's. so do Reliance mobile network think and they charge us for any thing in the name of activating service or Internet issues or other many things.

One of my bed experience is that, I check offer of the day by dialing129# and it shows me an offer " Recharge of 151 get 2 Gb of 3G data for net 28 day's " and I go to retailer and get recharge done but it gives me a call rate cutter for 15 days. so I complain it, but they said sorry sir this offer is not in mobile number but reality is this offer still shows in my phone by dialing129# and I send a screenshot by asking them their E-mail Id, but they cant return my balance or give my offer, they just closed my complain. Customer service is very bad in Reliance network.

Reliance Mobile Operator