For Business

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Gotta listen to music even if you don't like it
Jul 19, 2011 10:55 AM 1694 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

For past six months, I have been trying to stop the forced caller tune that everyone who calls me listens to, but it seems Reliance Team has problems in understanding the same. It may be due to the fact that when you call 198 and select English as your preferred language of communication, the CS personnel still speaks to you in Hindi making you wonder, who is stupid?

When I asked them to remove the caller tune advertising their 3G services from my phone - which I had not requested for in the first place, I was told that this is default and cannot be removed. This means, I have to - like it or not - advertise Reliance services to all my acquaintences and I don't have a choice.

I can't say I appreciate the way Reliance is taking me for a ride. If this is not fixed in next 7 days, Reliance is definitely loosing one customer(thanks to number portability) and through this note, I hope will loose some more prospects.

Reliance Mobile Operator