Network:

Charges and Billing:

Rayabhupalapatnam India
ONCE EXCELLENT NOW PATHETIC .
Nov 11, 2017 02:48 PM 3908 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Reliance is the earliest network in all over India . It's have very good coverage area . I have been using reliance GSM sim since 8 years . At the time most of the pople were using reliance and a wherever you go the network is working excellent . I never face any problem but in this year probably few months back started just faced their problems . The net work is totally gets lost to unable to call anyone or receiveing calls . This problem is so irritate me . I feed many noumbers in my sim card after closing network in my area I miss some important numbers I got so many problems and I reacharge my no with 501 rupees for 100 days I loss 2months validity . My area users are asked them please give some time for to change other network they agree and release power to tower my mobile indicates network signal but no incoming and no outgoing .

Reliance calling network is ok but browsing net speed is very slow in rural areas .

Customer service is excellent once they provide good service if I had any problem or doubt they solve my problem immediately .

Charges and billing is not expensive to compare with other networks . They provide better offers .

Reliance Mobile Operator