Network:

Charges and Billing:

Dubai United Arab Emirates
Reliance - Good, but monopolistic
Dec 06, 2018 10:08 AM 2959 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Reliance Mobile is marketed under the brand name of Smart. By paying three hundred rupees, one can have Mobile to Mobile and Mobile to Telephone STD facilities. Even the new users can have the connection by paying two hundred rupees. But the point is, when can we have Mobile phone facilities spread over the length and breadth of India. Let me illustrate the point. With Smart Card in my Mobile Phone, I can not call any one from outside Orissa, although by activating the roaming facility, I can be called by landline phone through my Mobile. Let us hope that Mr. Pramod Mahajan, our Communications Minister will do something in the new year to bring in uniformity in the entire country.

Reliance is going ahead quite aggressively. It is digging cable lines to put in glass fibres. Whatever may be the case, India is going to leapfrog in using this technology.

Reliance Mobile Operator