Network:

Charges and Billing:

Srinagar India
Why does they exist in 2017!
Oct 31, 2017 02:15 PM 4176 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hey whats up guys it athar back here with another horrible experience with Reliance operators.

Of course it is the fastest growing operator but I don't know why because their pathetic and disgusting service and the negative reviews of all mouthshut reviewers about them should bought them from fastest growing to lowest growing operator.

I've had been using reliance operator since a year and in this year I just faced their problems and nothing.

They do provide me internet and calling but that was not worth of what I was paying to them.

My reliance connection consists of 3-month calling and 3G internet and that too was worth of 799 and that is very high cost and I was insisted by them to pay this amount in advance. Now leave that, comming to the service that they provided was just cheap and pathetic and I was totally fed up by the service they provided me and then I decided to cut off their connection and to do that I went to nearest reliance store and told them the matter and they replied that please first let me call reliance and check whether you bill is paid or not.

I had already paid my bill and I told them that I had paid it but they dont trust me.

Well, let them do their work and they took about an hour to cut off my poor connection.

After that stuff I was really happy that now I dont have to facr off the problems of reliance and now I will shift to a good connection.

They charged me an extra amount of 500 rs to cut off the connection and I paid it cause I just wanna get rid off RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS.

THANKS.