Reliance

Jio phone honest review
May 25, 2018 08:39 PM 516 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 25, 2018 10:50 PM)

Hellow guys today I will tell you about this wonderful gadget which is from Reliance. This jio phone is a good value for money product.There are people who buy phones for just a day to day updates on social media networks.They spend thousands of ₹ for their basic use.So for thouse people I personally suggest this jio phone because it comes with a price of ₹ 1390. Which is a great deal. Overall I don't have any comments on the prise. The camera of the phone is very low but comparitively with the basic phone its good. We get a option to browse the internet and the most killing is the Facebook app. Its a good choice for a normal person . We get the support of 4g in this phone . Which creats a history amongs the basic phones with a 4g support. No words to tell about the phone software. It has half gb ram which makes the browsing smouther personally to me. This phone can be a secondary phone with these features. For a Android user . Basically all the features are already on the android phone. But due to heavy tasks android smartphone drain up in the race of battery. In that situation jio phone is a good choice for a normal social media surfing because this phone has a good battery life with a 2000mhk battery . But the phone will not provide a good screen clarity due its small screen.Which is 2.40 inches. There a many reasons to buy this product but the main thing which I think is its storage . Thise phone can be used for storing data and photos etc . There are users who really need some storages to store there personal data. Basically we get 4gb of storage but rather than buying a 36gb or 64 gb memory card with the same range of 1300₹ we can prefer this phone because we get a decent storage and also mind blowing features which a normal basic phone dous not provide .The phone storage can also be expanded up to 128gb which makes the phone insane. I suggest this phone for all those people who have a low budget and who value for money. I will not suggest those people who have a good buget of 10000 to 12000 because they can enjoy these features on Android phone also . With a good clarity.Thise phone is for those people who love a basic phone models. But with a good features. I conclude by telling that this product is a good value for money product.

Reliance JioPhone