Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

WORTH PRICE
Jul 25, 2018 04:51 PM 4654 Views
(Updated Jul 25, 2018 04:50 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Jio Fi, its a very nice product that is from the company Jio .

IT has a very good connection range and can connect up to 32 computers at a time and can divide the internet more efficiently than a normal hotspot modem can do or any mobile's hotspot can do.

The biggest advantage is that it worths its price it gives a lot of functions .

But the only bad thing about it is that its BATTERY BACKUP that makes it down rated from my side OTHERWISE it is the most efficient modem from that I have seen yet . I use it almost on daily bases. It also has attractive shape and design.

It has WPS facility in it that can help the user/s only to connect to the modem without password.

It is available in both touch screen and button version.

MY RATINGS FOR IT ARE 4/5.

(thats just because of the battery backup else it would have been 4.5/5 because you all must be knowing that rating 5 is very difficult for a product to achieve.)

I deducted .5 rating from the list because I think that battery backup is a very serious issue as the portability of a product mostly depends upon the battery backup of it.

Reliance JioFi