Parking:

Near Central Bank of India, Samantarapur, Bhubaneswar 751002, OR

+91-9090299118

Ghatsila India
Reliance fresh
Nov 17, 2017 11:36 PM 4354 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi friends I abdul I willshard my experince on reliance fresh . As I regularly like to shop from mall in every week I vists malls. As I last week vistes to this mall which in neae by me as I study in bhubneswar and live in samantarapur . No dout thsre stokw is the.

I had my bike so I came with bike but strange there were no parking place for car or bike yiu to keep it on side of road in your own risk. Then you have to enter inside in and also keep you subtance outside . Onw thing more it doesnot having so much big area .It has only one entrance gate on exist . Through only one gate you have ro ebter and exist. I enrered to mall for buying somehousehold items .

There was no such offer so only benifit is taht you will get large amount of items . You have to pay money on print rate. Thats steange in outsid I will get it is lesser amount but their I will get . Some how we will get everything in one place only. After I taking all times itemsni visted to counter. They misbshaved and also every time I visted it the billing counter there were frour counter and only two.were working. Both the counter was full line it was time taking.

So I rdquest to open other counter the staff doesnot pay any attention to it. I meet the head but he was least bothered by any of the activites at the stire and he also couldnot pay me or any other customer. I wrote my complaint in feed back register. There were elderly people standing in queuez but the staff was le interested in any sort of customer servicr.

The service was extermely very bad . They are no woking properly.

Reliance Fresh - Samantarapur - Bhubaneswar