Parking:

Store Range:

Survey No 451/1 A ,2/1 Shivajinagar , Near Civil Hospital , Sangali, Dr Ambedkar Rd, South Shivaji Nagar, Nishant Colony, Sangli 416416, MH

New Delhi India
A Useless Store
Dec 14, 2017 10:46 AM 3911 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello Guys this is my real experience about this reliance fresh store.I went there and the first problem I faced was that there was no parking around it.I was so frustrated about parking so I parked it on the road only.As I enter the store I saw that everything was organised.One kind of product was kept in the separate shelves. But there was no good cleanliness.A person was cleaning that store when everyone was shopping.The store was very tiny compared the quantity of product it has.There was no sufficient space for shopping.The security was very high like you can't take any thing inside the store which looks like a bag and you can't come out from the store without checking.I think store valued my money because it has all the things which I wanted to buy.So guys go to another store if you own a vehicle.

Reliance Fresh - Nishant Colony - Sangli