Parking:

Store Range:

Plot No. 29 & 15 Residential Scheme No. 5 Murlipurajaipur, Pravasi Nagar, Murlipura, Jaipur 302023, RJ

+91-141-2235728

Makrana India
I will not go there again
Nov 28, 2017 07:14 PM 3680 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello friends myself khivraj Poswal today I am here with you sharing my experience of Reliance Fresh.

Reliance Fresh is a very big market today in India.

tomorrow I go to Reliance Fresh with my friend to purchase grocery items.

I seen many items in Reliance Fresh are costly in comparison of market so why I have purchased grocery items from here I was surprised soap in Reliance Fresh is costly according to market rate in market rate of soap is 24 rupees but in Reliance Fresh on same item and Company rate is 29 rupees so friend friend they are cheating on every product. behaviour of person on billing counter was not good also when I complaint for rate he replied me rude and said that is right if you want to purchase is ok otherwise you can go to purchase this item in outer market I was surprised and shocked after listen his reply in back so friend I suggest you don't go in Reliance Fresh.

they don't know value of money also I faced parking problem in Reliance Fresh there is no space to park vehicle I parked my car in front of Reliance. traffic police come and charged me for parking car in no parking.

So friends I suggest you don't go Reliance Fresh.

This is my personal experience and my personal opinion for this place

Reliance Fresh - Murlipura - Jaipur