Parking:

Store Range:

Product price is more than MRP
Feb 09, 2009 05:08 PM 6890 Views
(Updated Feb 09, 2009 05:33 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I had a small experience with Reliance Fresh - Thane Ghodbunder Branch. I was waiting for my friend so thought to check the available product and came across with following products and a price detail (it is upto you to decide):

1. First checked Colgate Toothpaste (do not remember exact make) but the price deplayed over counter was Rs. 50 and when checked the MRP on product it was Rs. 48.

2. Checked the Firstchoice Handkerchief (5 items) - Reliance Tag printed with their code as MRP Rs. 69.00 and Reliance Price: Rs. 49.00. Oh my god - the printed MRP price on the Firstchoice Box was Rs. 49.00 - so whose MRP is correct the price printed on box or the tag put by Reliance Fresh - it is upto you to decide.

3. The 3rd grade vegetables / fruits which we do not even look at had a price tag of Number One product rate

I have shared the experience with my family and asked them in case any time they happen to visit Reliance Fresh then check the following:

1. MRP price printed by the company product and the MRP price of Reliance Fresh Tag.

2. Check the Discounted price and compare with printed MRP price on product.

3. VERY IMPORTANT - AVOID GOING TO RELIANCE FRESH

This is my review and updated for your knowledge but it depends upon your need.

Thanks,