Parking:

Store Range:

A fast way to unfreshen yourself!
Sep 03, 2012 11:22 PM 7176 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

As soon as you enter Reliance fresh store, you will realise that staff is there to help you serve THEM! They show zero interest in helping you with anything there. Either they are paid very badly which frustration seems to be taken out on us or they are seriously demotivated.

Today I went to buy chocolates for my kids birthday. I wanted help in locating big numbers of certain chocolates, I asked for help from a store assistant (name given was Devendra but I heard guys calling him 'Happy'). He vanished for 20 minutes and I had to finally go search for him. No explanation given, he just said I was coming to tell you that we have no stock. So I asked him when did he intend to tell me that. No answer. I asked for the supervisor (name given was Surendra Morya) I was told he was busy on a 'concall'. I said does he know what's happening here? No answer. On earlier occasions too they have never been helpful in helping us buy more and better, if this is their secret of improving user experience then its a sad joke and the joke is on them. I would advise them to learn a few lessons from smaller stores like magnet. Learn from food bazzar.

Then I tried to look for some contact people from reliance fresh. No such thing exists. There are some random websites which are a huge joke, only am not sure on whom. Even the RIL website does not have enough details for anything. I cant fathom the reason why the RIL site should be so very basic in information.

Reliance Fresh - Mumbai