Parking:

Store Range:

F-22,22A &24, Parwana Rd, Jagat Puri, Krishna Nagar, Delhi 110051, DL

+91-11-22457591

New Delhi India
Not good customer service and arrangements
Dec 30, 2017 09:26 PM 3812 Views
(Updated Dec 31, 2017 11:08 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Reliance fresh is a worst departmental store in India. I recently visit there for buying some grocery for the first time. I entered in the store then I go to the vegetable corner but I saw that the vegetable are not looking fresh and edible, after I move to the fruits corner the fruits are also not looking fresh. Most of the fruits and vegetable got fungus and produces unpleasant smell.

After I go to the pulses counter but there is no polybag or paper bag to weighing pulses or other things and there is no staff to stick the product's price sticker on the bag. Also there is no basket or trolley to carry things in the store. After taking all things I go to the billing counter to bill my things. But they don't give any polybag or paper bag to carry things.

Overall this my first and bad experience with Reliance Fresh. So I request you all that don't buy products from Reliance fresh because they don't give any discount or offers on the products. Also they don't have a good customer service and support. Also they don't have the variety of products in the store.

Reliance Fresh - Krishna Nagar - Delhi