Parking:

I do not recommend it
Jun 22, 2015 07:28 PM 5655 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have visited Reliance Fresh in Sulekha Area in the Ekta Building couple of times. I visited this place mainly to purchase household items. The store open from 7 AM to 10 PM, so if I get time in early morning, Reliance Fresh is a good choice to complete the house hold stuff before going to the work place. No other departmental store in the vicinity opens so early, so it is definitely an added advantage.

Like all other super market or shopping mall chain, Reliance fresh is also having a good ambiance and items are displayed properly.

I have purchased lots of household items there and not satisfied with the quality. Overall, sometimes there is extra billing on the MRP.Once, I purchased my entire monthly gorcery from this shop and the next month I purchased the same items in my local shops. And, I have found out that, the later cost me at least Rs. 250 less, so I just thought it unnecessary to go to that place with my own vehicle.

Yes, if you get all things under one roof, it is really vital, but if you can manage at least 3-4 hours in a month just for your household stuff, and purchase from your local markets, I have always found the deals profitable.

Processed foods are also not of good quality here, may be in this particular outlet. I do now why this one is closed now, but I never think to visit another Reliance fresh outlet too.

I do not like it.