Parking:

Tagore Railway Colony, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur 482001, MP

+91-22-61220220

Bhopal India
Not fresh it
Feb 21, 2019 01:17 PM 3501 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Reliance fresh outlet of jabalpur is located at civil lines railway road it is a super market for all types of vegetables and fruits.

i visit this place 2 times and not feel good to deal with us.

they have husge store range of all types of fruis and vegetables but they dont maintain quality of their items and I dont find any different between their vegetables and any other vegetables who available at road sides anywhere and reliance fresh selling such vegetables from vegetables mandi and stick their lables only.

ambience is too good and it is good choice if anyone wants spend more money than open market sabji mandi.

all items is very costly than open market and bargaining not allow

and I buy 1 kg potato @35 rupees that time and tomato @ 40 rupees pee kg

and same vegetables was available on very low price than reliance in market and quality also was same of both.

and many times reliance fresh price and other price of market is approach just double and up so why I spend more money for same quality.

so it is not best choice for me,

Reliance Fresh - Jabalpur