Parking:

Store Range:

Ghatsila India
Reliance fresh
Nov 28, 2017 11:50 PM 5180 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi friends as we shops regularly from mall . I also do bexause I get discounts.

I am abdul I will share my experince on reliance fresh . As I regularly like to shop from mall in every week I vists malls. As I last week vistes to this mall which in near by me as I study in bhubneswar and live in kalpana . I had my bike so I came with bike but strange there were no parking place for car or bike to keep it on side of road in your own risk. Then you have to enter inside in and also keep you subtance outside .

One thing more it doesnot having so much big area .It has only one entrance gate on exist . Through only one gate you have ro enter and exist. I enrered to mall for buying somehousehold items like atta, masala and eatable thing .

There was no such offer so only benifit is that you will get large quanity and bigger size of items .

You have to pay money on print rate. Thats strange in outside I will get it is lesser amount but here I will get higher rate . Some how we will get everything in one place only that benefit for me.

After I taking all times items I visted to counter. They misbehaved and also every time I visted in the billing counter there were frour counter and only two were opened . Both the counter was long line it was time taking.So I request to open other counter the staff doesnot pay any attention to it. I meet the head but he was least bothered by any of the activites at the stire and he also couldnot pay me or any other customer.

I wrote my complaint in feed back register. There were elderly people standing in queuez but the staff was le interested in any sort of customer service.The service was extermely very bad . They are no woking properly.

Reliance Fresh - Bhubaneswar