Parking:

Reliance Fresh Indranagar-salesgirl is mannerless
Dec 15, 2015 09:42 PM 6967 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Reliance fresh indranagar-salesgirl doesnt know the manners

Till today it ws the best place for me to shop, as it is so close by from house.Today evening I visited the store.After finishing the shopping, as I got the items billed, i ws supposed to recive change of one rupee, which they didn't return saying change is not available.I said Okay, pls balance it next time, as I go to that shop almost everyday.

Till here everything ws fine, until I visited the store aftr one hr again, fr purchasing somthing.This time my bill was 542/-.The woman at the counter asked me to .give exact two rupee change.For which I said, that my one rupee is with them only, as I was not given the change in my previous shopping, which ws done just an hour back, for this the lady at the counter started shouting like a hell and spoke very rudely to meThereafter me and my husband wrote a complaint in the feedback register, bt dont think, it will ever be opened

.I just want these girls to learn some manners, how to talk to customers. Not disclosing the girl's name here, as dont think, this is the appropriate place to do so.I vl file a complaint directly in reliance fresh office.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore